This is so true it’s not even funny.
But seriously, Grandpa’s Cheese Barn is the shit.
Penguin falls down resulting in best sound ever [x]
oh my god
they all gasped like OHHH
IM CRYING IM PHYSICALLY CRYING HE FALLS AND THERE ALL LIKE WHAAAAWHOA U OK BRO AND HE GETS UP LIKE *SIGH* YEAH ITS FINE
”Well the baby started calling for its.. for mom. And then - because that’s - it’s not like that was written; the baby wasn’t doing its lines, it actually started calling for its mother. And then we all just looked at each other, at the monitor, and like ‘oh my god’ … “
-Rian Johnson (director 5x14 Ozymandias), Breaking Bad Insider Podcast
The tutorial of how I achieve watercolor effect in Sai! :) I highly recommend using real watercolor paintings (your own or ones found on the internet) as reference.
And here you can find a few useful links:
- You can download the Sai file of this picture here: link
- Video process of painting another picture: link
- The old watercolor tutorial: link
- Sai brushes (none of them is made by me) link + file you need to open them in Sai: link
- Awesome watercolor brushes made by Kyle T Webster: link
Here’s the finished painting: link
Buckle up. It’s time to go on a massive analysis of Rei Ayanami, or How Most of the Casual Fandom Gets Her Wrong.
- The importance of pilothood to Rei.
- Her relationships with Gendo, Shinji, Asuka, and herself.
- A brief summary of the F.A.R. (First Ancestral Race) and how they relate to her.
- An explanation of schizoid personality disorder.
- And so much more!
Warnings for suicide, thanatophobia, discussion of mental illness, mention and discussion of rape, menstruation, violence, abuse, profanity, abandonment, nudity, pregnancy, general negativity, and basically any trigger warnings for Evangelion etc.etc. It’s also very long, clocking in at twenty-three thousand words. If I miss anything, let me know.
Don’t be scared. I’m a shapeshifter too!
My hands feel a bit better so I tried to get back into drawing again. TrIED